Monday, August 15, 2011

.promises promises

So after many attempts at trying to keep this blog updated…I make no promises.

photos will be up when I feel like it so deal with it.

I do have a little trip to CA this week so definitely some photos are on its way.
This post serves a dual purpose of also testing a new offline blog app for Mac.

See you all in sunny CA.

As I will be a stereotypical tourist and go to Disneyland I set a silly little challenge for myself. I will try and pose with as many Disney mascots forcing them to hold up the "no pity" scarf.

I have no desire to wait in line in the hot sun with little boys and girls just to take pictures, as I have only one day to do this. If I had more than one day I would brave the UV rays and noise of children to accomplish my goal, alas tis not the case.

…so if the opportunity presents itself I will carry the scarf with me in my backpack for when the time comes, when I can get Cinderella to hold up the scarf and say, "PTFC"

 

RCTID

josh

No comments:

Post a Comment