Friday, August 19, 2011

.round town

As it is pretty late I am just going to post pictures and write not so detail subtitles.

Lunch in Old Pasadena @ some Asian nom nom noodle place.







IN-N-OUTs are everywhere



So like this is parking for all of CA apparently



next day we went to 6 Flags. Mom went on a couple rides which was pretty impressive except that she threw up on the 2nd one....still quite the feat.

After a few rides Batman was the one that made me sick. It could have been the culmination of the 2 or 3 rides before it, but this was the one that made me slightly lightheaded.



I had plans to record this, but I didn't want to risk losing my phone.


Ending our day at 6 Flags we just went back to the hotel and rested...oh had some more Yoshinoya (can't get enough of that stuff).

SMOG...I mean CA haze creates the best sunsets




THAI TOWN...well technically like 7 blocks away from actual THAI town. We decided to go to the original Yai's in THAI town...food was delicious.

THAI desserts w/ tradition asian snack...like Yan Yans





The oddest thing I found I think...YUM...I guess?



No comments:

Post a Comment