Tuesday, June 1, 2010

.dear diary

 

ha reminds me of dairy…as in dairy products.
so its been a while since i last pecked out an entry on this here blog.

The only reason i am writing now is to test out my windows live writer on windows 7.
If it works alright i can streamline my photo uploading, as this is still a photo blog.
Unfortunately i have not been able to take a whole lot of pictures as of late because i was being lazy.

I doubt anybody really cares about my lowly blog so it doesn’t really matter when i get around to posting pics.

For now i will be true to the title of my blog and post some random pictures i have taken since my absence.

j05h 16:9 <---------ha my new signature looks like a bible verse. Its actually a reference to an inside joke but let me look it up on biblegateway.com

“It also included all the towns and their villages that were set aside for the Ephraimites within the inheritance of the Manassites.”

LOL!

 

IMG_4626

IMG_4680

Hmm not bad. liking this template, works well for my landscape pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment