Saturday, June 12, 2010

.market victory

06.12.10

Had fully intended to sleep until 11am then watch the match USA v England match, but the parental units decided to head off to the couv saturday market and woke me up to tell me their intentions. First off being woken up from a nice Saturday sleep-in is no fun…second I think I was having a cool dream.

So being awake now that mom had burst in yelling “Wanna go to Saturday market?” I thought I might as well since I was up.

Also in honor of the US victory (yes I am considering this a victory) 1-1
I took this at the market not knowing the outcome of the upcoming game. I must have known deep down in my heart I would have a use for it.

USA! USA! USA!

IMG_5036

 

 

IMG_5028 IMG_5029 IMG_5030 IMG_5031

                                                                                                                                LOL HITLER

IMG_5032 IMG_5033

                              Snow Cone FAIL                                                                    MMM….Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano…

IMG_5035 IMG_5038

j05h 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment