Friday, June 11, 2010

.squishy

06.10.10

Today was such a Portland day. I got up this morning thinking to myself “I think today is going to be awesome!”
Twas so picturesque…a picture perfect Portland day. Im not being sarcastic here I really do enjoy the rain. CRAZINESS! you say?

Numero Uno: I have allergies, and using my most awesome logic the rain keeps down all the nasty stuff that makes my eyes itch and my nose to run.

Numero Dos: When its raining just wear a rain coat or hoodie, and if you’re a fake Portlander or out-of-towner use an umbrella. What can you do when its hot? You cant run around in you skivvies now can you? Well you can, but you might get arrested for indecent exposure. Now only downside to the rain is stupid Portlanders who don’t seem to know how to drive in rain…I mean hello? you live in Portland and you can’t drive in the beautiful liquid sunshine?

I felt like I was going to drown today, but it finally let up and was just cloudy…perfection. 
After work I was totally content with just being lazy at home when some friends invited me to go do something. Half of me wanted to stay home and do nothing, but the “get-off-your-bum” half won out.

As always I only post when I have pictures…so here are pictures as promised. I will now try and force myself to bring my soul snatcher whenever and wherever I can.

Glendoveer has a trail going around its course so we took a leisurely stroll there. The trail was nice and squidgy…it did wonders for our shoes.

 

I thought i would fiddle with an automate feature that adds a watermark…looks kind of tacky.

IMG_5005 IMG_5008 IMG_5009 IMG_5012 IMG_5015IMG_5023 IMG_5018 IMG_5019 IMG_5020  IMG_5025

1 comment:

  1. I've never noticed that tree with millions of bare branches. Nice pics from Glendoveer!!!

    ReplyDelete